CommunityNews
He Got a Pig Kidney Transplant. Now Doctors Need to Keep It Working
Researchers think a combination of genetic edits and an experimental immunosuppressive drug could make the first pig kidney transplant a long-term success.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Science Tech topics
Specifically, Amazon as a retailer (but general comments welcome too).
I’m asking because I think they’re miles ahead of everyone else r...
New
Arguments over whether Google’s large language model has a soul distract from the real-world problems that plague artificial intelligence...
New
A Google engineer’s claim that the LaMDA program is sentient underscores an urgent need to demystify the human condition.
New
Billionaires, satellite links, political chicanery: a present-day, oligopolistic game of jockeying for prime placement in the 12-gigahert...
New
Tech companies have laid off more than 400,000 people in the last two years. Competition for the jobs that remain is getting more and mor...
New
A closed-door presentation for House lawmakers late last year portrayed American anti-war protesters as having possible ties to Hamas in ...
New
We found discounts on our favorite at-home essentials to help make spring cleaning a lot easier.
New
A high court in London says the WikiLeaks founder won’t be extradited “immediately” and the US must provide more “assurances” about any e...
New
I want to share how we’ve been working with AI in our IT company, specifically with tools like Claude and ChatGPT. This isn’t about showi...
New
The scourge of “malvertising” is nothing new, but the tactic is still so effective that it’s contributing to the rise of investment scams...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









