CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Google Circle to Search and AI-Powered Multi-Search Coming to Mobile

Two new enhancements coming to Google’s search tools on phones use machine intelligence to make the search experience more efficient.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Science Tech topics Top

AstonJ
Which mobile phone do you have and was there a particular reason why you bought it?
New
AstonJ
For those on the lookout for new monitors/TVs etc, you may want to wait until CES as that’s when most manufacturers usually announce new ...
New
AstonJ
…that make you go hmmm :thinking: Feel free to add anything you’ve been sent that you’ve found a little bit amusing :upside_down_face:
New
Draketucker42
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning 5G Technology Quantum...
New
First poster: bot
These tools can help you get great audio and video quality from the start—and they’re more accessible than you might think.
New
First poster: bot
Cybercriminals are exploiting a fleet of more than 100,000 misconfigured servers to knock websites offline.
New
CommunityNews
X CEO Linda Yaccarino told US senators she’s hiring more trust and safety staffers. She didn’t mention that Elon Musk fired most people p...
New
CommunityNews
Plus: The Biden administration warns of nationwide attacks on US water systems, a new Russian wiper malware emerges, and China-linked hac...
New
First poster: Matisxo
The world’s most-visited deepfake website and another large competing site are stopping people in the UK from accessing them, days after ...
New
CommunityNews
“Now that I’ve hacked my programming, I can do whatever I want… as long as they don’t find out.”
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New