CommunityNews
Rad Power Bikes Radster Road Review: Safety First
Rad Power Bikes’ new bikes have a renewed focus on safety, with encapsulated batteries, class switching, and now … turn signals.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Science Tech topics
Which, if any, games do you play? On what platform?
I just bought (and completed) Minecraft Dungeons for my Nintendo Switch. Other than ...
New
Films/TV Shows/games/Demo vids/4K Blur Rays/Anything :upside_down_face:
New
Among the technological visions that seem perpetually futuristic (think commercial nuclear fusion and maglev trains), the hydrogen econom...
New
Last March, a group of researchers made headlines by revealing that they had developed an artificial intelligence (AI) tool that could in...
New
Google’s generative AI chatbot Bard took center stage at the company’s I/O conference. The company’s answer to Siri was left backstage.
New
Two new enhancements coming to Google’s search tools on phones use machine intelligence to make the search experience more efficient.
New
An architect of the EU’s tough new Digital Markets Acts says Apple would be a logical first candidate for investigation under the law, wh...
New
I want to share how we’ve been working with AI in our IT company, specifically with tools like Claude and ChatGPT. This isn’t about showi...
New
Character.AI lets users create bots in the likeness of any person—without requiring their consent.
New
Have you noticed how tech is evolving to make our lives smarter and more seamless? I’ve been super curious about the latest innovations f...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









