Sadik
What do you think are the best new or emerging technologies?
Have you noticed how tech is evolving to make our lives smarter and more seamless? I’ve been super curious about the latest innovations from AI and wearable tech to tools that keep us connected and informed at just a glance (pun intended
).What are some of the coolest technologies or tools you’ve seen recently? Maybe something that’s helping you stay organized, up-to-date, or just making life a little easier? Let’s talk about the new and emerging tech trends that are simplifying our daily routines or even revolutionizing industries. Share your experiences, favorite finds, or predictions for the future.
Popular Science Tech topics
In 1995, a WIRED cofounder challenged a Luddite-loving doomsayer to a prescient wager on tech and civilization’s fate. Now their judge we...
New
…that make you go hmmm :thinking:
Feel free to add anything you’ve been sent that you’ve found a little bit amusing :upside_down_face:
New
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
5G Technology
Quantum...
New
In today’s technological, resource-filled world, there is no excuse for New Zealand homes to be damp, cold or drafty. Even in the hottest...
New
Hubble Captures a Black Hole That is Forming Stars, Not Absorbing Them.
The opposite behavior of what is seen in larger galaxies.
...
New
Google’s generative AI chatbot Bard took center stage at the company’s I/O conference. The company’s answer to Siri was left backstage.
New
The FBI makes heavy use of face recognition services like that of controversial startup Clearview AI, but 95 percent of the agents using ...
New
For reluctant diarists, Apple’s latest app is an easy-to-use tool for keeping track of your thoughts and memories.
New
We found discounts on our favorite at-home essentials to help make spring cleaning a lot easier.
New
The world’s most-visited deepfake website and another large competing site are stopping people in the UK from accessing them, days after ...
New
Other popular topics
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









