CommunityNews

CommunityNews

How Social Media Turned Into a Shopping Mall

This week, we discuss the changing business of TikTok Shop and the different ways influencers sell all those cheap goods on social media.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Science Tech topics Top

New
AstonJ
Films/TV Shows/games/Demo vids/4K Blur Rays/Anything :upside_down_face:
New
First poster: bot
When the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) reveals its first images on 12 July, they will be the byproduct of carefully crafted mirrors a...
New
First poster: bot
Submarines are valued primarily for their ability to hide. The assurance that submarines would likely survive the first missile strike in...
New
First poster: bot
Last March, a group of researchers made headlines by revealing that they had developed an artificial intelligence (AI) tool that could in...
New
First poster: bot
Google’s generative AI chatbot Bard took center stage at the company’s I/O conference. The company’s answer to Siri was left backstage.
New
CommunityNews
The 96th Academy Awards ceremony celebrating major movies, like Oppenheimer, will air on ABC this Sunday and be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.
New
CommunityNews
Rad Power Bikes’ new bikes have a renewed focus on safety, with encapsulated batteries, class switching, and now … turn signals.
New
CommunityNews
All of them and none of them, really. Let us explain.
New
stocksharp
I want to share how we’ve been working with AI in our IT company, specifically with tools like Claude and ChatGPT. This isn’t about showi...
#ai
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New