CommunityNews

CommunityNews

The Homemade Heat Pump Manifesto (2009)

Why is it that people who can afford to have a Ground Source Heat Pump system don’t really need the low cost of operation, and people who really need the low cost of Ground Source Heat Pump operation can’t afford to have one?

It is to attempt to remedy this dilemma that I have done the work which is illustrated in the pages you are about to read.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Science Tech topics Top

AstonJ
Was surprised to hear that only now can they actually detect speed signs and green lights :scream: :joy: Which got me thinking, do you...
New
First poster: bot
“Today’s smartphone cameras can make a better image than cameras I paid NZ$10,000 ($7,110; £5,165) for only 20 years ago,” says Tom Ang, ...
New
First poster: bot
In today’s technological, resource-filled world, there is no excuse for New Zealand homes to be damp, cold or drafty. Even in the hottest...
New
First poster: bot
Submarines are valued primarily for their ability to hide. The assurance that submarines would likely survive the first missile strike in...
New
First poster: bot
Last March, a group of researchers made headlines by revealing that they had developed an artificial intelligence (AI) tool that could in...
New
BravoWhiskey
Meshtastic is a mesh networking text based communications platform using inexpensive LoRa capable devices, I believe it’s the best option...
New
CommunityNews
The US Senate voted to pass a bill that could see TikTok banned within a year, pitching creators and businesses dependent on the platform...
New
CommunityNews
WIRED found thousands of ads running on Meta’s social platforms promoting sexually explicit “AI girlfriend" apps. Some human sex workers ...
New
CommunityNews
Character.AI lets users create bots in the likeness of any person—without requiring their consent.
New
CommunityNews
Strengthen your morning coffee game with stiff deals on espresso machines, handmade coffee machines, grinders, and more.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New