CommunityNews
Fortran Compiled to WebAssembly
StarGate01/Full-Stack-Fortran.
Webscale Fortran. Contribute to StarGate01/Full-Stack-Fortran development by creating an account on GitHub.
This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it ![]()
Popular Frontend topics
**Run any code on any client.**With WebAssembly and Wasmer.
It’s been almost 6-months since we released Wasmer 1.0, and the community ...
New
I suspect you’ve already have Emscripten (https://emscripten.org/) installed.
Make sure, you’ve included the proper paths, so you can iss...
New
3 TypeScript Tricks I wish I knew when I learned TypeScript.
TypeScript is a big Superset of JavaScript which has many features which mi...
New
WebAssembly (wasm) allows code written in languages other than JavaScript to run on browsers. If you haven’t been paying attention, all t...
New
JavaScript Containers.
The majority of server programs are Linux programs. They consist of a file system, some executable files, maybe s...
New
Full Stack Dart .
Chris Swan discusses using a stack of Dart, where Flutter developers can use the same language to build the services b...
New
Typescipt is terrible for library developers.
We spend a disproportionate amount of time on types
New
How to write your first unit test in JavaScript | Snyk.
Testing code is the first step to making it secure. One of the best ways to do t...
New
Announcing: Rescript-tea.
Rescript-tea is a Rescript implementation of The Elm Architecture, an MVU (Model-View-Update) pattern for orga...
New
A breakdown of how to build a custom Three.js shader that recreates the iridescent, sparkling look of foil stickers using vertex deformat...
New
Other popular topics
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









