CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Fedora Linux 37

Announcing Fedora Linux 37 - Fedora Magazine.
Today I’m excited to share the results of the hard work of thousands of Fedora Project contributors: the Fedora Linux 37 release is here! Let’s see what the latest release brings you. As always, you should make sure your system is fully up-to-date before upgrading from a previous release. Can’t wait to get started? Download […]

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

New
First poster: bot
What a treat it is to review the Framework laptop a few months before I’ll be buying my own. The Framework promises to be a powerful, hi...
New
First poster: bot
Why we’re migrating (many of) our servers from Linux to FreeBSD. We started a complex, continuous and not always linear operation, that ...
New
First poster: bot
Plex on NixOS. In this post I describe how I set up Plex on NixOS, including a virtual file system for Backblaze B2 and Nginx for HTTPS.
New
New
First poster: bot
A Tale of Running Modern Linux on Hardware from 1997 - Sahaj. I have been interested in retro hardware for a long time. I don’t remember...
New
First poster: bot
With polymorphic encoding and a multistage infection chain, Shikitega is hard to detect.
New
New
New
CommunityNews
This Buildroot-based basic Linux distribution runs natively on the RP2350’s Hazard3 RISC-V cores — albeit not very quickly.
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New