CommunityNews
HP releases its $1,099 Linux laptop for developers
HP Dev One is the first non-System76 computer offered with Pop!_OS.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Linux topics
This week in KDE: most of GNOME shell in the Overview effect.
This week the new KWin Overview effect gained the ability to shows results...
New
Hacking the Linux Kernel in Ada - Part 1 - Linux.com.
For this three part series, we implemented a ‘pedal to the metal’ GPIO driven, fla...
New
With polymorphic encoding and a multistage infection chain, Shikitega is hard to detect.
New
Migrating primary drive on NixOS | lunnova.dev.
Low risk migration between primary drives on NixOS
New
October update: An Ox, no bull | PINE64.
I hope that the good news and all the announcements of this month will make up for the much del...
New
You’ll be surprised who it ended up merging with
New
The meme will no longer be a dream.
New
One year on Linux, two distros, a few tears, four desktop environments, and zero regrets about leaving Windows.
New
Rootless Podman for Android — run Linux containers on your phone - ExTV/Podroid
New
.. SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0
.. _coding_assistants:
AI Coding Assistants
++++++++++++++++++++
This document provides guidance ...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









