justinjunodev

justinjunodev

DevMixes - I Want Your Playlist!

Hey Friends! :wave:

I’m in the process of launching a new project called DevMixes. In a nutshell, it’s a site that’ll feature a growing collection of playlists curated by developers for developers.

I’m looking for some contributors who would be interested in sharing their playlists with with me. I have some already, but would like to step outside my primary network and represent a wider spectrum of developers (different backgrounds, programming languages, communities, etc).

If you are interested, simply comment (or message me) with a link to one of your playlists. Be sure to also include a link to your personal site, github, or twitter (wherever you want to people go if they’d like to learn more about you), if it isn’t on your profile.

Important Note: All submitted playlists need to be on Spotify, created by you, and less than 4 hours long, ideally, 1-3 hours. Any genre is fine, as long as it is something you enjoy and think others would also enjoy coding along too.

I’ll do my best to follow up with everyone and let you know if your mix will be part of the initial launch (aiming mid-to-late Feb), future update, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

I don’t have Spotify but this a cool album:

And I’m not sure if it’d count, but when I have doing any lengthy coding sessions I usually tune in to bassdrive.com - it definitely gives me wings :laughing:

justinjunodev

justinjunodev

Nice I’ll check it out! I haven’t heard of bassdrive before, but that also looks rad and is something I’ll give a listen to soon. :+1:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Which apps do you think are killing it right now? Either from a technical perspective or ones that you like personally or feel have been...
New
axelson
Can anyone recommend a tmux session switcher? I’ve used https://github.com/siadat/session-finder in the past but it’s not very actively m...
New
chasekaylee
Just like the title says :smiley: which courses you find that have had the most impact in the span of your career as a developer?
New
AstonJ
If you could work on any project, what would it be? :upside_down_face:
New
Exadra37
I am a Linux user since 2012, more or less, and I always use Ubuntu on my computers, and my last 2 laptops have been used Thinkpads, wher...
New
DevotionGeo
The Odin programming language is designed with the intent of creating an alternative to C with the following goals: simplicity high per...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
malloryerik
With 100% less blockchain. I went searching for a lightweight immutable database that could be audited and ran into this. I guess this ...
New
harwind
I’m working on a C++ program where I need to convert a string containing a numeric value into an integer. I want to ensure that this conv...
New
AstonJ
Thought this would be a nice way to start the year - have you seen or written a function (or method) or piece of code that you are partic...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New