CommunityNews

CommunityNews

ClojureRS – Clojure interpreter implemented in Rust

GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial).
Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to clojure-rs/ClojureRS development by creating an account on GitHub.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
As I continue to work on Cyberscore, I keep finding new quirks / features in PHP and MySQL. All of the tests below are being run on mysql...
New
First poster: bot
Kawa is a general-purpose programming language that runs on the Java platform. It aims to combine: the benefits of dynamic scripting la...
New
First poster: bot
Why Lisp? A lot of people ask us the question, why do we choose to use Common Lisp as our primary development language? Often times the q...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - cshum/imagor: Fast, Docker-ready image processing server written in Go and libvips, with Thumbor URL syntax. Fast, Docker-ready...
New
CommunityNews
Letting Go of Random. In a recent post I shared some thoughts about art and included a few, somewhat tongue-in-cheek comments about the ...
/go
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - vitalik/django-ninja: :dash: Fast, Async-ready, Openapi, type hints based framework for building APIs. :dash: Fast, Async-rea...
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - redneckbeard/thanos: Ruby → Go at the snap of your fingers. Ruby → Go at the snap of your fingers. Contribute to redneckbeard/t...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - WhatsApp/waraft: An Erlang implementation of RAFT from WhatsApp. An Erlang implementation of RAFT from WhatsApp. Contribute to ...
New
First poster: bot
user-defined iteration using range over func values · Discussion #56413 · golang/go. There is no standard way to iterate over a sequence...
/go
New
CommunityNews
Postgres 18 introduces Asynchronous I/O (AIO) that can dramatically improve read performance, especially in the cloud. Learn how these ch...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New