CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Marvell Announces First PCIe 5.0 NVMe SSD Controllers: Up to 14 GB/S

Today Marvell is announcing the first NVMe SSD controllers to support PCIe 5.0, and a new branding strategy for Marvell’s storage controllers. The new SSD controllers are the first under the umbrella of Marvell’s Bravera brand, which will also encompass HDD controllers and other storage accelerator products. The Bravera SC5 family of PCIe 5.0 SSD controllers will consist of two controller models: the 8-channel MV-SS1331 and the 16-channel MV-SS1333.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
First poster: bot
Enjoy Life. Offline. Your Minimalist Phone. Mindful design, essential functionalities, an eye-friendly E Ink display, a dedicated OS and ...
New
dwaynebradley
Has anyone see this one yet: Now granted, this one is VERY new but the modularity is really nice if they can make a go of it as a comp...
New
First poster: bot
Robert Bosch (ROBG.UL) opened a 1 billion euro ($1.2 billion) chip plant in Germany on Monday, a record investment by the leading automot...
New
AstonJ
I love my Kindle Oasis for reading, but unfortunately it’s not great for technical books as you often need to click on a link or do a qui...
New
AstonJ
Saw this on TikTok of all places! :lol: Anyone heard of them before? Lite:
New
AstonJ
This might be my next keyboard (the down arrow on my Apple Magic Keyboard has stopped working :icon_rolleyes:) https://cdn.shopify.com/s...
New
AstonJ
I found an old electric monitor and thought I’d see what my LG5K monitor while connected to the Mac was using - it powers the Mac and all...
New
foxtrottwist
I love my programmable, mechanical keyboards. Keyboardio Atreus, ZSA Moonlander and the Planck EZ. By far my favorite is the Moonlander. ...
New
Ghost
Hello. I am totally green, if we talk about hardware. Could anybody recommend to me, how I could get into this knowledge? My main goal...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New