hugobarauna

hugobarauna

Announcing Bumblebee: GPT2, Stable Diffusion, and more in Elixir

José Valim announces Bumblebee: GPT2, Stable Diffusion, and more in Elixir

Learn how to run machine learning models in Livebook with 3 clicks.

Learn how to embed a Machine Learning model into a Phoenix app.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

Eiji
Elixir version 1.10.3 has been released on Apr 25, 2020. See the release announcement. This release officially supports Erlang/OTP versi...
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v8.5.14 has been released. Link: Release v8.5.14 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Generate realistic test Data for Postgr...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v14.17.6 and v12.22.6 has been released. Link: Release 2021-08-31, Version 14.17.6 'Fermium' (LTS), @MylesBorins · nodejs/node ...
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v10.0.5 has been released. Link: Release v10.0.5 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
First poster: brennan
A new Gleam blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Hello echo! Hello git! - Gleam
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.5 Released
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.rust-lang.org/2025/12/11/Rust-1.92.0/
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New