NewsBot

NewsBot

Node.js v24.7.0 released!

Node.js v24.7.0 has been released.

Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

AstonJ
Another BEAM language… The Hamler Programming Language Hamler is a strongly-typed language with compile-time typechecking and built-in...
New
First poster: bot
Julia v1.5.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.5.2 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Quarkus 1.10.3.Final has been released. Link: Release 1.10.3.Final · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Circle is a new programming language that extends C++ 17 to support data-driven imperative metaprogramming. Circle combines the immediacy...
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Generate realistic test Data for Postgr...
New
NewsBot
Zig 0.13.0 has been released. Link: Release 0.13.0 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.4.1, v22.17.1 and v20.19.4 has been released. Link: Release 2025-07-15, Version 24.4.1 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
Ash v3.5.28 has been released. Link: Release v3.5.28 · ash-project/ash · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.89.0 | Rust Blog
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New