CommunityNews

CommunityNews

A new F# compiler feature: graph-based type-checking

A new F# compiler feature: graph-based type-checking - .NET Blog.
Graph-based type-checking is a new F# compiler flag that allows the compiler to type-check files in a project in parallel whenever possible.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

New
First poster: bot
It has some interesting features: It’s entirely wireless (the left half speaks Bluetooth to the right half, and the right half speaks B...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - lucidrains/PaLM-rlhf-pytorch: Implementation of RLHF (Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback) on top of the PaLM architectur...
New
First poster: bot
Declarative GNOME configuration with NixOS. I adore tinkering with my machine, trying new tools, extensions, themes, and ideas. When I w...
New
CommunityNews
9 fintech engineering mistakes. Read this list unless you want to build a money dissappearing system
New
New
First poster: jkdiaz
Dark mode isn’t as good for your eyes as you believe. The shadowy display mode has leagues of fans claiming it helps reduce eye strain, ...
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - exelban/stats: macOS system monitor in your menu bar. macOS system monitor in your menu bar. Contribute to exelban/stats develo...
New
First poster: dyowee
olmOCR is an open-source tool for converting PDFs to text with high accuracy, preserving reading order and supporting tables, equations, ...
New
First poster: ozornin
The web browser made for people, with love. Best privacy by default, unbiased ad-blocking, no bloat and no noise. Fully open source.
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New