CommunityNews

CommunityNews

LG 28-inch 16:18 DualUp Monitor

LG 28-inch 16:18 DualUp Monitor with Ergo Stand and USB Type-C™ (28MQ780-B) | LG USA.
Shop LG 28MQ780-B on the official LG.com website for the most up to date information. Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Most Liked

peterchancc

peterchancc

I wonder if stacking up monitors will aid productivity. Having a small table/area, this might be useful for me.

Exadra37

Exadra37

Looks like the monitor needs some software to split the screens, and I bet they forgot Linux :thinking:

mindriot

mindriot

I seen a few adverts for this and it seems somewhat interesting but I also have quite a lot of concerns with neck strain from having one monitor too high or two low… which seems to be a common problem with monitor stacking (or very large monitors in portrait orientation).

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: mafinar
The following languages will help current and new web developers navigate the programming landscape to code web-based services and apps t...
New
First poster: bot
FUZIX FUZIX is a fusion of various elements from the assorted UZI forks and branches beaten together into some kind of semi-coherent pla...
New
First poster: mafinar
F# Is The Best Coding Language Today. If you want to personally pick up a programming language in order to become a better coder in what...
New
First poster: malloryerik
GitHub - hlissner/doom-emacs: An Emacs framework for the stubborn martian hacker. An Emacs framework for the stubborn martian hacker - G...
New
First poster: mindriot
LG 28-inch 16:18 DualUp Monitor with Ergo Stand and USB Type-C™ (28MQ780-B) | LG USA. Shop LG 28MQ780-B on the official LG.com website ...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - Rezmason/matrix: matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love). matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love) - GitHu...
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s Tim Cook to take 50% pay hit after shareholder feedback. ‘Target compensation’ for CEO down from $99.4m in 2022 to an expected $...
New
First poster: peterchancc
Why I like Clojure as a solo developer | Biff. Most of the reasons fall into a few categories: data orientation, the JVM, and the REPL.
New
New
CommunityNews
Online multiplayer games, such as Gears of War and Halo, use skill-based matchmaking to give players fair and enjoyable matches. They dep...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New