NewsBot
Popular Frontend topics
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-008 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-008 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
ThinScript
ThinScript is an experimental programming language that compiles to JavaScript, WebAssembly, and C. It’s meant to be a thin la...
New
Tailwind v2.1.0 has been released.
Link: Release v2.1.0 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
Dream is an easy-to-use, boilerplate-free Web framework, whose entire API fits on this page!
It supports TLS, WebSockets, and GraphQL. H...
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/the-new-state-of-css-in-angula...
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: January 2022
New
These projects are new (not as maturing as Next/other SSG) but they look cool. Anyone using it and share their experience?
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/angular-v15-is-now-available-d...
New
Tailwind v3.4.17 has been released.
Link: Release v3.4.17 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Other popular topics
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









