NewsBot
Popular Frontend topics
Fable 3.0.2 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.2 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
TypeScript v4.2.3 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.2.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://svelte.dev/blog/sveltekit-beta
New
Vue.js v2.6.13 has been released.
Link: Release v2.6.13 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/build-more-accessible-angular-...
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/thank-you-angular-d90d70f2e9d8...
New
Seed 0.9.2 has been released.
Link: Release 0.9.2 · seed-rs/seed · GitHub
New
TypeScript v5.9-rc has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.9 RC · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.dev/angular-summer-update-2025-19...
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://svelte.dev/blog/whats-new-in-svelte-january-2026
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









