NewsBot
New free, interactive Angular course for beginners on Sololearn
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/new-free-interactive-angular-course-for-beginners-on-sololearn-7a4c4f91810a?source=rss----447683c3d9a3---4
Most Liked
peterchancc
Nice. I was looking for a simple tutorial for Angular, since I need to add some features on a project I am recently assigned to.
1
faust
Nice, it’s been a few years since I saw Angular for the last time, I’ll have a look on it.
thanks!
1
Popular Frontend topics
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What's the deal with SvelteKit?
New
Fable 3.0.2 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.2 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: May 2021
New
Fable 3.2.3 has been released.
Link: Release 3.2.3 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: July 2021
New
Tailwind v3.2.0 has been released.
Link: Release v3.2.0 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/material-3-experimental-suppor...
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: August 2025
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: September 2025
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









