Exadra37

Exadra37

Use wagoodman/dive tool to explore the docker image layers

A tool for exploring a docker image, layer contents, and discovering ways to shrink the size of your Docker/OCI image.

Most Liked

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

I feel I’ll have to learn under you in a few weeks or months time because I have exactly the same interests like yourself but I am not quite there yet (new work is pretty demanding and I am very tired so not much desire for personal projects).

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

Very neat! Have you used it to reduce your Docker image sizes?

Exadra37

Exadra37

Not yet, just found it while looking to build a small distro for a Linux server, but I have dropped the idea.

Now, I am going with docker on rancheros and Traefik on port 80 and 443 to handle the traffic to all containers and take care of LetsEncrypt, therefore I will have a use case for it :slight_smile:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Release A powerful web framework written in Nim · planety/prologue. Prologue: A powerful web framework written in Nim We are proud to ...
New
New
First poster: bot
Pijul - The Mathematically Sound Version Control System Written in Rust. In this article, we’ll discuss Pijul - an alpha stage version c...
New
First poster: bot
Today’s the day: We’re very proud to announce Trussed®, an open source framework for modern cryptographic applications, which powers the ...
New
First poster: bot
Simple command line tool for text to image generation using OpenAI’s CLIP and Siren (Implicit neural representation network) - lucidrains...
New
First poster: bot
Preface Preface is an opinionated library designed to facilitate the handling of recurring functional programming idioms in OCaml. Many ...
New
First poster: bot
Check if an email address exists without sending any email, written in Rust.
New
First poster: bot
YOCaml is a static site generator, mostly written in OCaml. The project was started to offer some rather naive examples of how to use the...
New
crirvine
To my knowledge, up until now, all Business Process Management (BPM) platforms have been Java based. If you are a Java developer and have...
New
sophielane
Keploy is an open-source framework for recording real application behavior and automatically generating integration and API tests. It hel...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New