sorcecoder

sorcecoder

Jerrycan - Backend Framework in Rust made for AI Agents

Hy guys,

not sure how much I can share without being flagged as self promotion scam but I am working on a backend framework in rust that is supposed to be used and be more usable for AI agents.

Goal is to reduce the token usage by reducing the amount of wrong/outdated docs and versions by giving the agents tools out of the box to always have the latest information integrated and additionally to specifically instruct the agents how to design and build the backend with contracts in place that prevent the agent from just making the wrong assumptions.

Additionally the goal is to make it deployable out of the box safely so that literally anyone can tell his agent what he needs and the agent will be able to build it end to end without much hustle.

I would love to hear what you think of this approach and a few early adopters besides myself who are willing to roast it for the sake of truly making it better.

Here is the link to the github page

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Podman is an open-source project that is available on most Linux platforms and resides on GitHub. Podman is a daemonless container engine...
New
First poster: bot
Today’s the day: We’re very proud to announce Trussed®, an open source framework for modern cryptographic applications, which powers the ...
New
finner
I thought it might be of interest to document some of the Java versioning tools that are available. Here is a very short list to start w...
New
First poster: bot
bash-lsp/bash-language-server. A language server for Bash. Contribute to bash-lsp/bash-language-server development by creating an accoun...
New
First poster: bot
Preface Preface is an opinionated library designed to facilitate the handling of recurring functional programming idioms in OCaml. Many ...
New
First poster: bot
Maddy Mail Server implements all functionality required to run a e-mail server. It can send messages via SMTP (works as MTA), accept mess...
New
fabforms
I would like to announce updates to fabform.io our form backend service for developers
New
kirkjkrauss
I’m not the first developer to code a method dedicated to matching the classic ‘*’ and ‘?’ wildcards in Rust.  But I may be the first to...
New
sorcecoder
Hy guys, not sure how much I can share without being flagged as self promotion scam but I am working on a backend framework in rust that...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New