CommunityNews
Web Browsers on Video Game Consoles
Exploring cyberspace with a thumbstick.
Read in full here:
Popular Game Dev topics
Xbox 360 Architecture | A Practical Analysis.
An in-depth analysis that explains how this console works internally
New
United States escapes the price hike, which ranges between 3-13% around the world.
New
The ROG Xbox Ally will use Game Pass on-the-go - meaning subscribers start off with hundreds of games.
New
ATARI is one of the most recognized names in the world. Since its formation in 1972, the company pioneered hundreds of iconic titles incl...
New
How a video game company built an empire by inverting the playbook
New
A Portable Executable (.EXE), ELF64 and HTML polyglot that runs natively on Windows, Linux and in the Browser.
New
The sudden closure of hundreds of storefronts isn’t exactly a great sign…
New
A minimum wage gig in the 1990s turns into pretty much the Best Job Ever.
New
Starting summer 2026, in preparation for upcoming changes in European battery regulations coming into effect in mid-February 2027, select...
New
Valve wins by doing absolutely nothing
New
Other popular topics
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









