JesseSkinner

JesseSkinner

The Joy of Svelte (course)

I’ve developed a video course called The Joy of Svelte, where I go in depth on Svelte features, especially different ways to manage state and taking advantage of Svelte’s unique features to simplify your components. If you’re interested, check it out at https://www.joyofsvelte.com/

Most Liked

JesseSkinner

JesseSkinner

Thanks! The course was released a year ago, but it’s still completely up to date. I will be adding Svelte Kit content once version 1.0 is released, and anyone who purchases the course now will automatically get that additional Svelte Kit content for free.

AstonJ

AstonJ

Ah that’s awesome! Good luck with the course :023:

tommica

tommica

Svelte has been on my radar for a while, and while I’ve not really looked into svelte kit, I’m curious about all the buzz that it is receiving - might consider getting this one!

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Dive right into React by defining components, the basic building blocks of a React application. Ludovico Fischer @ludofischer Edite...
New
CommunityNews
Microsoft’s Introduction to JavaScript video series will equip users with the basic skills to start building apps with the popular progra...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This new edition of the book covers Tailwind 3.0, which changes the way Tailwind generates its CSS. Tailwind 3.0 has a large number of ne...
New
ManningBooks
Systems Programming with Zig shows you how to write quality, useful Zig applications without relying on libraries or frameworks-even if y...
New
ManningBooks
In Fabulous Adventures in Data Structures and Algorithms, language designer and C# legend Eric Lippert explores exciting, esoteric, and e...
New
ManningBooks
Latency: Reduce delay in software systems shows you how to troubleshoot latency in existing applications and create low-latency systems f...
New
ManningBooks
Server-Side WebAssembly lays out everything you need to take WebAssembly beyond its traditional browser domain. You’ll put on the hats of...
New
ManningBooks
Erlang and OTP in Action teaches you the concepts of concurrent programming and the use of Erlang’s message-passing model. It walks you t...
New
ManningBooks
Architecting Accessibility shows you how to build web applications that work for everyone. Rather than treating accessibility as a checkl...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New