CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Linus Torvalds uses an Arm-powered M2 MacBook Air to release latest Linux kernel

More people using Arm hardware will (eventually) lead to better Arm software.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one: pip in...
New
New
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Apple reportedly wants to turn the iPad into a smart display with a new dock. Apple could reveal an iPad docking accessory next year.
New
First poster: DevotionGeo
The new Mac Pro chip could double or quadruple the power of the M2 Max. Apple’s expected to launch the new Mac Pro next year.
New
New
CommunityNews
Telegram CEO Accuses Apple of Destroying Dreams and Crushing Entrepreneurs. Telegram’s CEO has accused Apple of destroying dreams and ru...
New
CommunityNews
The WinRAR Approach: a small change in how I distribute content to keep the content free, sustainable, & ad-free.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New