CommunityNews
Apple and a Hacker’s Future
I was happy for years in Apple’s walled garden; with AI, however, their protections feel like limitations.
Read in full here:
Popular Macos topics
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one:
pip in...
New
About Apple threat notifications and protecting against state-sponsored attacks.
Apple threat notifications are designed to inform and a...
New
We try to predict Cupertino’s output in the coming year.
New
Project supports persistent storage, reduced CPU usage, and other neat tricks.
New
Moving a macOS window by clicking anywhere on it (like on Linux).
Today I learned that since macOS High Sierra onwards you can move a wi...
New
The new Pro feels like a tease for the upcoming Air, though.
New
GitHub - koekeishiya/yabai: A tiling window manager for macOS based on binary space partitioning.
A tiling window manager for macOS base...
New
Widening gap between supported and unsupported hardware makes things tricky.
New
An app developer’s lawsuit over App Store rejections, scams and fraud has ended in a settlement agreement after court filings show a requ...
New
Parliament approves USB-C rule for 2024, mulls wireless charging interoperability.
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









