CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Teardown of Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter with 60W Max (A3365)

On September 10th, Apple held its 2025 Fall Event, unveiling the iPhone 17 lineup alongside a brand-new product category—iPhone Air. Among the announcements, one product that stood out was Apple’s new 40W Dynamic Power Adapter, which gained attention for its compact design and ability to dynamically

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
The iPhone 12 announcement might be right around the corner. Tech experts predict Apple will reveal this new line of mobile devices durin...
New
First poster: bot
A few weeks ago, we’ve seen Apple announce their newest iPhone 13 series devices, a set of phones being powered by the newest Apple A15 S...
New
New
New
New
First poster: Maartz
An Ode to Apple’s Hide My Email. Apple’s Hide My Email feature is one of the most under-rated privacy launches of the past year, and her...
New
New
New
New
CommunityNews
On September 10th, Apple held its 2025 Fall Event, unveiling the iPhone 17 lineup alongside a brand-new product category—iPhone Air. Amon...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New