CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple’s Virtualization framework is a great, free way to test new macOS betas

VirtualBuddy and other apps make it pretty easy to run macOS on top of macOS.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Exclusive: Apple dropped plan for encrypting backups after FBI complained - sources. Apple Inc <AAPL.O> dropped plans to let iPhon...
New
First poster: bot
The game won’t be available on iPhones or other Apple devices until its legal battle with Epic Games ends.
New
First poster: AstonJ
A piece of cloth to clean your Apple devices will cost you $19. Yes, Apple wants you to pay extra for a single cloth.
New
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s Private Relay can cause the system to ignore firewall rules - Blog | Mullvad VPN. Apple’s Private Relay (Beta) feature calls hom...
New
New
New
First poster: bot
FUSE-T. Abstract FUSE-T is a kext-less implementation of FUSE for macOS that uses NFS v4 local server instead of a kernel extension. ...
New
First poster: bot
Friday Facts #371 - Apple Silicon | Factorio. Today, I’m here to share some exciting non-expansion news for our Mac players. Factorio ...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New