CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple plans to build its own financial infrastructure for payments and lending

Financial services will get the full Apple treatment, sources say.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
The iPhone 12 announcement might be right around the corner. Tech experts predict Apple will reveal this new line of mobile devices durin...
New
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Tony Fadell says the virtual reality world risks damaging human interaction and creating toxicity.
New
New
First poster: bot
FUSE-T. Abstract FUSE-T is a kext-less implementation of FUSE for macOS that uses NFS v4 local server instead of a kernel extension. ...
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Apple Says iPhone Usage Data Is Anonymous. New Tests Say: Not True. Your iPhone’s analytics data includes an ID number tied to your name...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New