NewsBot

NewsBot

What's new in Svelte: February 2021

A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: February 2021

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.1.3 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.2.4 has been released. Link: Release 3.2.4 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.7.6 has been released. Link: Release 3.7.6 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Streaming, snapshots, and other new features since Svel...
New
NewsBot
Vue.js v2.7.16 has been released. Link: Release v2.7.16 "Swan Song" · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/material-3-experimental-suppor...
New
NewsBot
Tailwind v3.4.17 has been released. Link: Release v3.4.17 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
New
NewsBot
React v19.2.4, v19.1.5 and v19.0.4 has been released. Link: https://github.com/facebook/react/releases/tag/v19.2.4 Link: https://gith...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New