CommunityNews
Scrollycoding – A new way to write code walkthroughs
A new way to write code walkthroughs for blogs or docs. Demo: Lorem Ipsum Three | Code Hike Scrollycoding Preview Repo: https://github.com/pomber/scrollycoding-preview/Code
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
Stock Toolkit: Conclusion :: Brain Dump — Geoff’s Technical Notebook.
My toy stock toolkit application is “feature complete” for now. I’...
New
The world of web animations has become a sprawling jungle of tools and technologies. Libraries like GSAP and Framer Motion and React Spri...
New
Background: Lots of discussions and arguments on Twitter, GitHub, blogs and mailing lists. A summary can be found in eg. this GitHub issu...
New
The Elm Architecture is one of the great innovations Elm brought to the software industry. But one of the questions that often comes up i...
New
You can write fast, modern, responsive web applications by generating your HTML on the server, and delivering that (with a little help) d...
New
The key reason why you (and likely most developers) struggle with CSS, is that you underestimate it.
Underestimating CSS leads to a stra...
New
Choosing a language to replace Javascript (and why it’s F#).
This is an opinion piece. YMMV
Once in a while, I start a side project who...
New
The Tower of Hanoi is a classic mathematical puzzle that is often used as an introduction to recursion. We can express a solution to this...
New
This guide is intended to cover everything you need to know about creating, manipulating and comparing strings in JavaScript.
Extra tips...
New
A new article showcasing some of Oban, and Oban Pro’s, distinct agentic workflow abilities.
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









