CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Samsung announces Unpacked 2 event for Wednesday Oct 20th, right after Apple and Google

Samsung announces Unpacked 2 event for Wednesday Oct 20th, right after Apple and Google.
New phones are unlikely, but new colors may be on deck.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

New
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Inside the dissolution of Apple’s legacy design team. Apple’s design team is legendary. But following the death of Steve Jobs, dysfuncti...
New
New
First poster: bot
Guide: Run FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE for ARM64 in QEMU on Apple Silicon Mac (MacBook Pro M1, etc) with HVF acceleration (Hypervisor.framework)...
New
First poster: DevotionGeo
The new Mac Pro chip could double or quadruple the power of the M2 Max. Apple’s expected to launch the new Mac Pro next year.
New
CommunityNews
The WinRAR Approach: a small change in how I distribute content to keep the content free, sustainable, & ad-free.
New
CommunityNews
Decentralized inference on hardware-verified Apple Silicon. End-to-end encrypted. The node operator never sees your data. OpenAI-compatib...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New