CommunityNews
EU’s USB-C mandate approval puts pressure on Apple to replace Lightning port
Parliament approves USB-C rule for 2024, mulls wireless charging interoperability.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
Exclusive: Apple dropped plan for encrypting backups after FBI complained - sources.
Apple Inc <AAPL.O> dropped plans to let iPhon...
New
New “Report a Problem” link on product pages - News - Apple Developer.
The App Store provides a safe and trusted place to discover apps ...
New
A piece of cloth to clean your Apple devices will cost you $19.
Yes, Apple wants you to pay extra for a single cloth.
New
Developers’ work on past M1 hardware is making it easier to support new chips.
New
Apple’s Director of Machine Learning Resigns Due to Return to Office Work.
Apple’s director of machine learning, Ian Goodfellow, has res...
New
The new Pro feels like a tease for the upcoming Air, though.
New
The new feature will be available in the autumn and comes after its devices were successfully targeted.
New
Reverse Engineering the Apple MultiPeer Connectivity Framework.
Some time ago I was using Logic Pro to record some of my music and I nee...
New
Telegram CEO Accuses Apple of Destroying Dreams and Crushing Entrepreneurs.
Telegram’s CEO has accused Apple of destroying dreams and ru...
New
Friday Facts #371 - Apple Silicon | Factorio.
Today, I’m here to share some exciting non-expansion news for our Mac players.
Factorio ...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









