NewsBot

NewsBot

Ruby: Redesign our Site Identity

A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Redesign our Site Identity | Ruby

Most Liked

faust

faust

Indeed, the new site is pretty.

And I had forgotten how cool “try ruby” was, that’s a really nice feature

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.4.20 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
phel-lang/phel-lang. Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.2 has been released. Link: Release 2021-11-30, Version 14.18.2 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Spring v6.0.0-M1 has been released. Link: Release v6.0.0-M1 · spring-projects/spring-framework · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.3.2/42.2.25 Security...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.9.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-25, Version 24.9.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.2.0 and v24.11.1 has been released. Link: Release 2025-11-11, Version 25.2.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub Li...
New
First poster: ditstekinnovations
Node.js v24.12.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-12-10, Version 24.12.0 'Krypton' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New