NewsBot

NewsBot

Ruby on Rails v8.1.3.1, v8.0.5.1 and v7.2.3.2 released!

Ruby on Rails v8.1.3.1, v8.0.5.1 and v7.2.3.2 has been released.

Link: Release 8.1.3.1 · rails/rails · GitHub

Link: Release 8.0.5.1 · rails/rails · GitHub

Link: Release 7.2.3.2 · rails/rails · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.3 and v12.22.9 has been released. Link: Release 2022-01-10, Version 14.18.3 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node ·...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.1.0 and v22.16.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-05-21, Version 24.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub Li...
New
NewsBot
Zig 0.14.1 has been released. Link: Release 0.14.1 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.4.1, v22.17.1 and v20.19.4 has been released. Link: Release 2025-07-15, Version 24.4.1 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14 release candidate 1 is go!
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.89.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s Next for Kotlin Multiplatform and Compose Multip...
New
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.91.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 18.1, 17.7, 16.11, 15.15, 14...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New