NewsBot

NewsBot

Kotlin: Amper Update, October 2025 – Compose Hot Reload and UX Improvements

A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Amper Update, October 2025 – Compose Hot Reload and UX Improvements | The Amper Blog

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

bot
Kotlin v1.4.0 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.0 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Ruby on Rails v6.1.0 has been released. Link: Release 6.1.0 · rails/rails · GitHub
New
First poster: dimitarvp
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.53.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2022-02-01, Version 14.19.0 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.3.2/42.2.25 Security...
New
NewsBot
Zig 0.13.0 has been released. Link: Release 0.13.0 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.4.1, v22.17.1 and v20.19.4 has been released. Link: Release 2025-07-15, Version 24.4.1 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.90.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.rust-lang.org/2025/12/11/Rust-1.92.0/
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New