CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Rethinking indoor air chemistry

Rethinking indoor air chemistry.
People typically spend 90 percent of their lives inside, at home, at work or in transport. Within these enclosed spaces, occupants are exposed to a multitude of chemicals from various sources, including outdoor pollutants penetrating indoors, gaseous emissions from building materials and furnishings, and products of our own activities such as cooking and cleaning. In addition, we are potent mobile emission sources of chemicals that enter the indoor air from our breath and skin.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

First Post!

AstonJ

AstonJ

If you work in an office air quality is important. I’ve noticed that if I don’t have a window open even just a little bit I look and feel tired after a couple of days, even if other windows in the house are open…

Where Next?

Popular Science Tech topics Top

AstonJ
Slightly different our “https://forum.devtalk.com/t/how-can-software-developers-help-in-the-coronavirus-pandemic/269” thread, what do you...
New
AstonJ
Last thread about Horrid-19 from me for now, promise :stuck_out_tongue: Will we ever get rid of it? Will it mutate? How will we look bac...
New
wolf4earth
@AstonJ prompted me to open this topic after I mentioned in the lockdown thread how I started to do a lot more for my fitness. https://f...
New
First poster: bot
Five years ago, scientists created a single-celled synthetic organism that, with only 473 genes, was the simplest living cell ever known....
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
The chorus of the theme song for the movie Fame, performed by actress Irene Cara, includes the line “I’m gonna live forever.” Cara was, o...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
By manipulating genes scientists say they can create better-tasting produce, but is it necessary? “Flavour is a re-emerging trend, wit...
New
First poster: bot
Endemic Pathogens are Making You Crazy and Then Killing You | RETURN. Nobody warned you about them, but they’re destroying your mind and...
New
New
CommunityNews
Editor’s Note New research offers a potential explanation for why some patients retain toxic metals long after undergoing an MRI. Publish...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New