CommunityNews
Once again, Apple calls workers back to the office—once again, workers fight back
An internal petition says individual teams should set remote-work policies.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
New
New
Tony Fadell says the virtual reality world risks damaging human interaction and creating toxicity.
New
Apple refuses to cooperate with U.S. government agency seeking information on its funding of, and influence over, ACT | The App(le) Assoc...
New
Objective-See: Tools.
Free, open-source tools to protect your Mac
New
Parliament approves USB-C rule for 2024, mulls wireless charging interoperability.
New
Also: iPadOS 16 launches October 24.
New
Apple Says iPhone Usage Data Is Anonymous. New Tests Say: Not True.
Your iPhone’s analytics data includes an ID number tied to your name...
New
Coding Intelligence
New Features
Claude in Xcode is now available in the Intelligence settings panel, allowing users to seamlessly add t...
New
Decentralized inference on hardware-verified Apple Silicon. End-to-end encrypted. The node operator never sees your data. OpenAI-compatib...
New
Other popular topics
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









