CommunityNews
What to expect from Apple in 2022: ARM desktops, portless iPhones, and more
We try to predict Cupertino’s output in the coming year.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
New
Apple invested heavily in Chinese tech to prevent hostile regulations.
New
New
Apple Business Essentials now available for small businesses.
Thousands of small businesses in the Apple Business Essentials beta report...
New
Also, devs will now have 90 days to respond to a removal notice instead of 30.
New
Moving a macOS window by clicking anywhere on it (like on Linux).
Today I learned that since macOS High Sierra onwards you can move a wi...
New
New
Apple intros “extreme” optional protection against the scourge of mercenary spyware.
New
A simple alternative to homebrew for installing binary packages on MacOS written in Go. - crhuber/kelp
New
Coding Intelligence
New Features
Claude in Xcode is now available in the Intelligence settings panel, allowing users to seamlessly add t...
New
Other popular topics
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









