CommunityNews

CommunityNews

App lets you crank the new MacBook Pro’s brightness to over 1,000 nits

It has a few caveats, but it works as advertised.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
Exclusive: Apple dropped plan for encrypting backups after FBI complained - sources. Apple Inc <AAPL.O> dropped plans to let iPhon...
New
First poster: bot
A few weeks ago, we’ve seen Apple announce their newest iPhone 13 series devices, a set of phones being powered by the newest Apple A15 S...
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Tony Fadell says the virtual reality world risks damaging human interaction and creating toxicity.
New
First poster: mindriot
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
First poster: AstonJ
The new feature will be available in the autumn and comes after its devices were successfully targeted.
New
First poster: bot
Apple reportedly wants to turn the iPad into a smart display with a new dock. Apple could reveal an iPad docking accessory next year.
New
First poster: bot
Reverse Engineering the Apple MultiPeer Connectivity Framework. Some time ago I was using Logic Pro to record some of my music and I nee...
New
CommunityNews
A simple alternative to homebrew for installing binary packages on MacOS written in Go. - crhuber/kelp
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New