CommunityNews

CommunityNews

EmacsConf 2020 Talks

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Once, there was a civilization (the Lisp Machine world) a lot like ours, but more advanced, with greater powers (like symbolic computatio...
New
First poster: bot
Goodwill Strikes Again A symptom of heavy Vim usage is that your brain begins to re-partition old memories for keyboard shortcuts— trashi...
New
First poster: bot
This article is the fifth of the series aimed to teach Vim from the ground up: Vim from the ground up Vim for Beginners Vim for Interm...
New
nirg
So, I actually got my Onivim License Key a while back. Am a Vim user for about 4 years. For me it was never ready enough for getting ac...
New
CommunityNews
This is neither an in-depth article about advanced vim features nor is it an ideology-inducing primer on why the oh-so-powerful god of ed...
New
CommunityNews
Neorg is a tool designed to reimagine organization as you know it. Neo - new, org - organization. Grab some coffee, start writing some no...
New
DevotionGeo
I installed Github Copilot (VS Code extension) and signed up for the technical preview three days ago. Yesterday I got the invitation, an...
New
First poster: malloryerik
A modern open source code editor in Rust Native GUI and Rust powered performance, we as developers know what you need for an essential to...
New
CommunityNews
In 2021 I found a huge memory leak in VS code, totalling around 64 GB when I first saw it, but with no actual limit on how high it could ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New