CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Emacs Survey 2020 Results

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

New
New
AstonJ
If you would prefer your file tree to be on the right hand side in Onivim, just: CTRL (or CMD) + SHIFT + P Then start to type config th...
New
First poster: bot
Why I Teach vim. The why of why people use vim has been covered fairly extensively, so I thought I would spend a little time explaining ...
New
First poster: bot
Batteries included with Emacs. Emacs has a reputation for being borderline unusable out of the box, of being bloated but somehow surpris...
New
First poster: bot
VIM Clutch is a hardware pedal for improved text editing speed for users of the magnificent VIM text editor (1, 2). When the pedal is pre...
New
First poster: bot
Feature Packed Everything you need to get started without any configuration. A completely usable editor, right out of the box. Text-base...
New
First poster: bot
At Replit, we want to give our users the most powerful, flexible, and easy-to-get-started coding environment. However, it has been limiti...
New
DevotionGeo
I installed Github Copilot (VS Code extension) and signed up for the technical preview three days ago. Yesterday I got the invitation, an...
New
First poster: bot
Vim 9.0 released After many years of gradual improvement Vim now takes a big step with a major release. Besides many small additions the ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New