AstonJ

AstonJ

DeepSeek is a Game Changer for AI (video by Computerphile)

This is probably one of the best technical (yet accessible) breakdowns around atm:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

New
First poster: CommunityNews
Google has unveiled a tool that uses artificial intelligence to help spot skin, hair and nail conditions, based on images uploaded by pat...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Imagine you’re sitting at a casino’s poker table. Someone has explained the basic rules to you, but you’ve never played before and don’t ...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
BROKEN PROMISES & EMPTY THREATS: THE EVOLUTION OF AI IN THE USA, 1956-1996 Artificial Intelligence (AI) is once again a promising tec...
New
First poster: bot
Language technology powered by AI can perpetuate bias if we are not careful. We need to be sure that language AI is trained to be ethical...
New
First poster: bot
AlphaTensor discovers better algorithms for matrix math, inspiring another improvement from afar.
New
First poster: bot
You can’t solve AI security problems with more AI. One of the most common proposed solutions to prompt injection attacks (where an AI la...
New
First poster: ozornin
They are among 400 artists appealing to Sir Keir Starmer, saying creative industries are threatened.
New
CommunityNews
Netflix said it used generative AI for the first time for a scene in an Argentinean show called “El Eternauta.”
New
CommunityNews
How I helped Claude AI extend its capabilities only for the same AI to reject my job application.
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New