CommunityNews
Bootc and OSTree: Modernizing Linux System Deployment
Discover how Bootc and OSTree are revolutionizing Linux system deployment, offering modern, efficient, and immutable management.
Read in full here:
Popular Linux topics
Elevation of privilege vulnerabilities can be used to gain persistent root access.
New
Linux Kernel vs DPDK: HTTP Performance Showdown.
A head-to-head performance comparison between the Linux kernel’s network stack, and a k...
New
LinuxCard - Dmitry.GR.
Dmitry.GR: My business card runs Linux, yours can too. Details, kits, etc…
New
The quantum state of Linux kernel garbage collection CVE-2021-0920 (Part I).
A deep dive into an in-the-wild Android exploit Guest Pos...
New
Intel and AMD gear, yes, but support for RISC-V, LoongArch, and Gaudi2 show up.
New
When dealing with disks and I/O things on Linux, you’d regularly run commands like lsblk, lsscsi, nvme list, etc. All of them tend to rep...
New
Those of us who have spent our lives playing with computers naturally see the appeal of deployi […]
New
It’s the year of Linux on my desktop.
New
Technically, the Steam Machine supports HDMI 2.1. However, Valve and AMD are not allowed to offer an open-source driver for it.
New
Instant Linux boxes via SSH. No signup, no config. Pay only for what you use.
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









