CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Linux 6.0 arrives with support for newer chips, core fixes, and oddities

Intel and AMD gear, yes, but support for RISC-V, LoongArch, and Gaudi2 show up.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
Plex on NixOS. In this post I describe how I set up Plex on NixOS, including a virtual file system for Backblaze B2 and Nginx for HTTPS.
New
First poster: bot
Getting to Gnome Mode. Or, how do you revitalize a rundown world?
New
First poster: bot
[CVE-2022-34918] A crack in the Linux firewall. RandoriSec Offensive Security
New
First poster: bot
The story behind Google’s in-house desktop Linux. The best-known Google operating system is Chrome OS, but inside Google itself, the com...
New
First poster: bot
Make Linux look like Star Trek LCARS. That’s one seriously next generation desktop environment right there…
New
First poster: bot
The quantum state of Linux kernel garbage collection CVE-2021-0920 (Part I). A deep dive into an in-the-wild Android exploit Guest Pos...
New
CommunityNews
For one of my network storage PC builds, I was looking for an alternative to Flatcar Container Linux and tried out NixOS again (after an ...
New
CommunityNews
:rocket: CachyOS is an Arch Linux-based distribution that offers an easy installation, several customization options to suit every user, ...
New
CommunityNews
Welcome to The Core Project - Tiny Core Linux The Core Project is a highly modular based system with community build extensions. It star...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New