CommunityNews

CommunityNews

A Crack in the Linux Firewall

[CVE-2022-34918] A crack in the Linux firewall.
RandoriSec Offensive Security

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
Why the FreeBSD Desktop and My Linux Rant. I have been a FreeBSD user for 4 years now, and a FreeBSD desktop user full time since Decemb...
New
New
New
New
First poster: bot
How I use Bash to automate tasks on Linux. Bash has a few handy automation features that make my life easier when working with files on ...
New
New
CommunityNews
What do virtue-signalers and privileged people without disabilities sharing content about accessibility on Linux being trash have in comm...
New
New
CommunityNews
Instant Linux boxes via SSH. No signup, no config. Pay only for what you use.
New
First poster: jkdiaz
At the Open Source Summit in Mumbai, Torvalds discusses the pain and power of AI in the kernel, and why Linux no longer supports ‘museum’...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New