NewsBot

NewsBot

Yew yew-v0.19.3, yew-router-v0.16.0 and yew-agent-v0.1.0 released!

Yew yew-v0.19.3, yew-router-v0.16.0 and yew-agent-v0.1.0 has been released.

Link: Release yew-v0.19.3 · yewstack/yew · GitHub

Link: Release yew-router-v0.16.0 · yewstack/yew · GitHub

Link: Release yew-agent-v0.1.0 · yewstack/yew · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.1.4 and v3.9.8 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.4 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub Link: Release TypeScri...
New
First poster: bot
Preact 10.5.14 has been released. Link: Release 10.5.14 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Tailwind v2.2.10, v2.2.9 and v2.2.8 has been released. Link: Release v2.2.10 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub Link: Release v2.2.9...
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.18.1 has been released. Link: Release v1.18.1 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.19.0 has been released. Link: Release v1.19.0 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/modern-css-in-angular-layouts-...
New
First poster: andrea
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Svelte 4
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: May 2025
New
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: June 2025
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New