CommunityNews
Are you ready for a $1,000 Steam Machine? Some analysts think you should be
Tariffs, component volatility, and Valve’s tolerance for losses all lead to uncertainty.
Read in full here:
Most Liked
andresriveros
If it’s in the 700-800 price range, I’m ready ![]()
1
mercyf
I agree. This looks awesome.
1
jss
I didn’t buy PS5 or the latest XBox. But this I might ![]()
1
Popular Game Dev topics
Sony dropped a quick reference to its upcoming virtual reality headset back at CES. That’s kind of what Sony does at the show most years ...
New
Some review-in-progress thoughts on GameChat, mouse mode, Welcome Tour, and more.
New
Halley Gross, another prominent writer for the game and show, also departed.
New
Are you shipping textures to players as PNGs? The goal of this post is to convince you that this is suboptimal, and walk you through a be...
New
During the rapid technological advancements of the early 1990s, the video game industry was on the cusp of a massive addition - another d...
New
The first physical game affected will cost $10 more than a digital copy.
New
At Thotcon 2025, I discussed a high-stakes friction point in game security: the conflict between Binary Obfuscation and Link-Time Opti…
New
A big Steam Deck price hike.
New
Music and films are now largely digital-only - does the lack of a disc for GTA 6 mean gaming is going the same way?
New
Starting summer 2026, in preparation for upcoming changes in European battery regulations coming into effect in mid-February 2027, select...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /markdown









