aaricevans
Which is better Swift UI or UIkit?
does anyone have experience on swiftui? i was thinking about trying something new, unfortunately since my company is old i am not allowed to try new stuff. i mean they’re just playing safe. apart from that i am too lazy to do anything at home. but yeah pros, cons and insights are welcome
Popular Ios topics
If I install Catalina on unsupported models of MacBook Pro through a patcher, will there be any (certification or other) problem while co...
New
Hi! How effectively caching data of networking in iOS Swift? What libraries, techniques are you use? Can you share good materials(books, ...
New
does anyone have experience on swiftui? i was thinking about trying something new, unfortunately since my company is old i am not allowed...
New
HI,
I am Mehmood khan Computer Science Student from Pakistan and I have a project in client want to made an automate application that wh...
New
Hi Everyone, I am Emmanuel Katto originally from Uganda. Now living in UK. I am new to this community. I want to know which blogs you peo...
New
I have a website of a chatbot that also accepts microphone inputs and I embedded that into my swift and the everything other than the mic...
New
Hey team I’m really wanting a retro i pod feel on my ipad revision 2 running 9.3.5 is there any one out there that can make this work or ...
New
We are trying to develop a coupon/offer code module where our app users can avail a free trail offer for 2 months period after applying t...
New
App user create shortcut for specific card by using Shortcuts app with Open Card action by choosing desired card.
My iOS app open thi...
New
I am interested in building a keyboard iOS app. Important feature is the predictive text. I know there used to be a good SDK by Fleksy bu...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









