CommunityNews
UI design for software developers. Part 1, Colors
UI design for software developers. Part 1, Colors.
In this series of articles, I will show full process of creating a UI design for
Batch Image Shrinker
[https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.amortizedcost.batchimageshrinker]
(Google play link [market://details?id=net.amortizedcost.batchimageshrinker])
mobile application which I did by myself. As a software developer always I’ve
been thinking that UI design is not for me, that it’s complex and requires some
art skill or something.
It’s a myth and I will try to debunk it.
I will s
http://amortizedcost.net/ui-desing-for-software-developer-part-1/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
First Post!
bot
- Corresponding tweet for this thread:
- Share link for this tweet.
Popular Frontend topics
How I Write Elm Applications.
This is the homepage of Jezen Thomas — programmer, and founder of NewBusinessMonitor and Comparestack. Top...
New
New
The world of web animations has become a sprawling jungle of tools and technologies. Libraries like GSAP and Framer Motion and React Spri...
New
The future of web-based software architectures is already taking form, and this time it’s server-rendered (again). Papa’s got a brand new...
New
Because lighter plugins mean lighter sites.
https://vanillalist.top/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news ...
New
Hey! We’re getting really close to releasing React + Vue support for Tailwind UI, so I thought it would be interesting to share some of t...
New
The Tower of Hanoi is a classic mathematical puzzle that is often used as an introduction to recursion. We can express a solution to this...
New
Introduction
WebAssembly is a standard of the World Wide Web consortium, which latest official release is WebAssembly Core Specification,...
New
I first got into web design/development in the late 90s, and only as I type this sentence do I realize how long ago that was.
And boy, i...
New
TypeScript’s never type is very under-discussed, because it’s not nearly as ubiquitous or inescapable as other types. A TypeScript beginn...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









