CommunityNews

CommunityNews

ADHD as a circadian rhythm disorder: evidence and implications for chronotherapy

Accumulating evidence indicates that circadian rhythm dysfunction is a clinically significant and highly prevalent phenotype in a substantial subgroup of ind…

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Science Tech topics Top

AstonJ
The chances of getting this is high, and although symptoms will be mild for many, I wonder if there’s worth having a thread to log our di...
New
AstonJ
Just started reading Ben Greenfield’s Boundless on my Kindle https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bo...
New
wolf4earth
In the past years the topic of mental health has become a lot more prevalent - at least in my personal filter bubble. And while the tech ...
New
AstonJ
Here in the UK you can get them free from the NHS - is it the same where you are? Have you tried any/would you? Here’s the NHS links: ...
New
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
Effects of cat ownership on the gut microbiota of owners. Pet ownership is an essential environmental exposure that might influence the ...
New
First poster: bot
To date most research on obesity has focused on studying those with a high body mass index (BMI), but a research group is now taking a di...
New
CommunityNews
Scientists think they might hold the key to helping protect us all.
New
CommunityNews
Nebraska study finds billions of nanoplastics released when microwaving containers. The fastest way to heat food and drink might also ra...
New
CommunityNews
Exclusive: Clinical guidelines should change to avoid exposing young people to potentially harmful side-effects, researchers say
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New